I did not now that one person could get there heart shredded so many times. I have the best friends and the greatest Drs. We had the best fundraiser. It was bitter sweet to my friends and I. We already got the news that my sweet gift was given less then 2 years. ( I hope she proves them wrong again ) I will fight for her and for my friends who have NF. We raised over $3000 for NF. I am proud of all of us. It was a great event and there was fun. There was also a few moments of tears with another mom who lost her son to NF, she let me cry as she knows I am losing my child too. Bitter sweet. I also got her crying but she was happy that I am willing to take a few lumps and have her support.
I have not updated in awhile as I got news that she has about two years. This drives me to my dark place. I have sort of climbed out, we must, as it is the only way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
BE nice or be deleted and banned!